Sunday, July 6, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Tag

I really need to stop being so easily exploitable, but tag posts can just be fun sometimes.


The Rules:
  • Link the person who nominated you
  • List the rules and display the award
  • Share 7 facts about you
  • Nominate 15 bloggers who inspire you
  • Let them know you have nominated them
Yeah, this acts like I know fifteen other bloggers, so the buck's going to stop here, folks.

The lovely Stasia of StasiaLikesCakes tagged me, and here are my seven facts!

  1. I did ballet for about eleven years before I decided to focus more on my high school drama club.
  2. I don't think I've ever had my hair cut shorter than my shoulders.
  3. Green is my absolute favorite color.
  4. I learned to read when I was two and a half.
  5. Even though I haven't played my guitar in a while, I still compulsively keep my fingernails short just in case.
  6. I always try to locate where I am in the state by using my hand as a map.
  7. I sunburn ridiculously easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment